AEREA S.p.A. recognizes the importance of personal data protection, undertakes to respect the privacy of users, to process personal data with care and confidentiality and not to use them for other purposes than those specified below.
The present policy contains all information regarding the handling of the user’s personal data operated by this website. This notice is given also pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 for those who interact with the web services of AEREA S.p.A.:
This Policy may be amended, or updated, at any time by AEREA S.p.A. This information applies only to this web site and not to others. Exception is made for the one indicated above.
Data Controller: Ing. Silvano Mantovani
sede legale: Via Catteneo 24, Turate (CO) – 22078
Cod. Fisc. e P. IVA: 09951990150
Data and purpose of the processing
The collected web data are those voluntary provided by the user and are processed only for the purposes specified below.
- Navigation data
The computer systems used to make the website running acquire the necessary personal data for the working of the platform and further information, whose transmission is implicit in the protocols used for the internet connection and navigation (i.e. those regarding the browser and the generic data associated to the user’s device).
All the acquired data are anonymous and the acquisition does refer neither to a particular user nor for profiling purposes.
- Voluntary data provided by the user
The user, to enter some website’s services, provides to AEREA different data of his own accord, after giving consent to the processing for one or more purposes listed below.
AEREA will use the collected data as follows:
- a) purposes related to the use of the website services (website navigation);
- b) activities strictly connected to the customer management relationships and potential co-workers (contact requests);
- c) Evaluation of job applications.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in letter c) is optional and is to be undertaken pursuant to Article 7 of the Italian Law.
Data processing procedures
Data processing is undertaken pursuant to Article 4 no. 2) of the Italian Law, by means of the following operations: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of data.
The personal data are subject to paper, electronic and automated processing.
Starting with their receipt/update, your personal data will be stored for an appropriate period, considered the purposes of the processing indicated above.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about data retention.
Data disclosure and dissemination
The processed data will not be disclosed. However, exception is made only for the purposes included in this statement and referred to AEREA’s companies and third parties.
These include: commercial partners, consultants and freelancers, banks and credit institutions, insurance and finance companies, factoring, leasing, service companies, credit management and recovery companies, auditors, debt collection companies, public authorities, audit or supervisory bodies, in order to fulfil legal obligations, regulations, community legislation or aspects concerning the established legal management.
Data will be processed by the following parties:
- AEREA’s employees who operate as authorized data processors, according to the given instructions.
- External Manager in accordance to Article 28 of the Italian Law.
A detailed list of the Data Processors is available at the registered office of AEREA.
Rights of the Data Subject
The user, in accordance to Articles from 15 to 22 of the Italian Law, may make request of the following:
- a) Ask for the confirmation of the existence of one’s personal data;
- b) Obtain indication about: the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data, the addressees or groups of addressees whom are communicated the personal data and, when possible, the retention period as well.
- c) Data correction and erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- d) Restriction of the data processing;
- e) Data portability, i.e. the right to receive the personal data provided in a structured format, of common use and readable by an automatic device, and to have the data transferred to another Data Controller without hindrance;
- f) Right to object the processing of personal data.
- g) Right to object an automatic decisional process;
- h) Ask to the data controller for the access to the own personal data
- i) Withdraw the consent at any time;
- j) Lodge a complaint to the privacy authority
The user may exercise his/her rights through a written request to the registered office of Aerea S.p.A, or through an e-mail addressed to email@example.com.